Friday, March 1, 2013

Down with Satan!

  Five days! That's all I have left! And let me tell you, Satan is bringing the heat! That is a lot of exclamation marks but it is that serious. Satan. is. a. booger. Some days there is nothing I want more than to beat him with a stick. That's a lie, I want to beat him with a stick everyday!! 
  Satan's job and purpose is to destroy this gospel. That's what he does. He is doing everything to thwart the gospel. Not only is he trying to mess with the whole Church he is going to mess with you. He is going to push you and tempt you. And he isn't going to go away. The stronger you get, the closer to the Savior, the closer to your mission the harder he will push. You can't forget that he knows you. He knows what makes you tick and all the things that will get to you. Just because he knows doesn't mean he gets to win. Fight. Pray. At the time whatever you're going through is going to hurt. It's going to be hard. But you can't ever give up. Don't let the adversary win. We are on the right side, the winning side, we just need to remember to fight. I have honestly never been pushed and tempted so much in my life. There are days where I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Sometimes I don't know who I am. I can't tell which thoughts are mine or which are Satan's. And I know it isn't going to get easier. But I can get stronger. Satan isn't going to give up, but that's ok because neither am I, and neither are you. Satan is going to do all that he can to stop you from sharing the gospel with others. He may help you get injured, he may play crazy mind games, he might even use those around you to get to you, play mind games with you, and make you feel like you aren't good enough. You just need to remember to have faith. Faith that if you do your part and pray for strength it will all work out. It sucks right now, a lot. Right now Satan has won the battle, but I will win the war. He has found another way to get to me, he always will, but in the end I will be the winner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment