Wednesday, February 13, 2013

First World Problems

    First world problems. Yup. I have them. And the only to deal with them is to acknowledge them and yes...blog it out. My current first world problem is that people don't really like me. Yes. This is a current theme through out my life and I have a feeling that it will be something I have to deal with on my mission. But if you really think about it, it is for sure a first world problem. There are so many problems I could be dealing with that are so much worse. I have friends, I'm healthy, I have a loving family, and I'm not hurting for money. As much as at times this problem of mine can really get me down I have come to realize something. People may not like me and at times I may think they dislike me for no reason, but who was the most hated person of all time? Who was hated for absolutely no reason? The Savior. And how great of a man was he? He did nothing with his life but give it to others. He literally gave up his life so that the very people that hated him could have a chance at forgiveness. If he can do all that. If he can live for those who scorned and mocked him and beg for their forgiveness then I can live with whatever problem gets through at me. People may not like me. So what. They may talk about me, but no one is trying to take my life. If the Savior  can do it, I can do it. And I will do it. I will do it for Him so that one day I can live with Him again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment