Friday, February 1, 2013

Letter.

   Oh Heavenly Father you know me too well!!! You know exactly what things would be the hardest trials for me. Ah. But as unfortunate as it may be and as much as right now I hate them I know that it is for the best. I know I know it is ah gotta breathe. This whole missionary age thing is still killing me! It shouldn't! It's great it's fantastic the Church is growing so much! Yet there are times when I don't feel that way. Ha. I mean AHH!!! I'm trying oh I promise I'm trying. Really my whole issue with this comes down to selfishness. This isn't about me. My whole life, all life is about you and my Savior. I just really need to remember that and not just say it, but come to believe it. This isn't about me. It's not not even a little bit. It's great that some many people want to serve and share this gospel with the world it really is. And I'm so thankful and blessed just to be apart of it. So I will gladly take these trials and I will do my best. You know Heavenly Father. You know the plan more than I can ever begin to understand and it is up to me to just have faith and let things work out. I will try my hardest to be the person you want me to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment