Friday, February 1, 2013

I love my Elders

 
   Random title and it actually has nothing to do with this post, but I could think of nothing. Anyway I got a letter from my good from Elder Clark today. Proud of that kid. He is having a great time out there on his mission and doing some great things. Oddly enough he is actually in Georgia right now! Getting his last letter and see his return address was kind of weird, but awesome. Even though he isn't serving in the same area of Georgia as I am it's cool to hear him talk about it. He has some pretty great things to say about it. According to Elder Clark the people of Georgia are supposed to be fantastic and it really is the world of football. YAY FOOTBALL! They might not even go out Sunday of the Super bowl because it's supposed to be crazy. That makes me love Georgia so much more! Clark also said that his mission covers the whole coast of Georgia and part of South Carolina. It's kind of crazy to me how big his mission is. 
  One thing I think fits this post at least title wise is that I do indeed enjoy my Elders. They really are quite legit. They have made the choice to give up two years of their lives to serve the Lord and share this gospel all over the world. I am so proud of them for that. They are some pretty great examples. Letters from them are always great and help to make my day. There really isn't anything like reading their letters and watching as the spirit starts to completely work through them. They change so much and you can see it through the things they say. All of them have become so much greater than they were even before they left. I'm so thankful to have friends like them and so excited to follow their example. 

No comments:

Post a Comment