Saturday, November 3, 2012

mission blog say what?!

      Sister Davie. So weird, that's my mom. It's always been my mom and now it's me. Well almost. At this current time I'm in the pre mission stage. How exciting and hard can that be, right? Actually, it's a whole lot of crazy. For some people this pre mission thing might have been easy, but everyone's different. My pre-mission life has been a little intense. It took me a year to decide the mission thing was right for me and another year to prepare. I don't think all girls or even guys need this kind of time, but it was the way things went down for me. And looking back I understand why and am even grateful for it. There is a specific journey for everyone of us. Missions are hard. Going on a mission is hard, working on a mission is hard, and preparing for a mission is hard. But it's not impossible. I know that sometimes the testimony and thoughts of someone like you can help. It can help you find the reasons for what you're doing. I realize that no one may read this, well other than Sam and Hayley, and there is nothing wrong with that. But I really think it wouldn't be so bad to put down why I'm doing what I'm doing. And all the crazy twists and turns my mission journey takes. It could help me I think and who knows maybe even someone else. So that's what this is, a guide, a guide to help you through your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment